Apply to Windsor University School of Medicine
Welcome to Windsor University School of Medicine Office of Admissions. Our mission is to identify a diverse group of candidates who demonstrate the potential to persevere academically, be compassionate individuals with professional attributes, and personal achievements.
Windsor University School of Medicine continues to build upon its reputation as one of the leaders in international medical education. Our reputation for quality and affiliations with leading North American hospitals allows more students to begin and advance their medical school career at Windsor University School of Medicine. Our dedicated faculty and clinicians practice on building a strong foundation for our medical students in the basic sciences and clinical medicine using innovative teaching tools and training in exemplary patient care.
We accept applications for our MD and Biomedical Sciences program for classes starting during any of our trimester academic semesters (January, May, and September). For more information, call or email us today.
- Completed Application Form
- Official transcript
- Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) scores or similar test – Optional
- Two official letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two passport sized photos
International (Non-U.S./ Non-Canadians) applicants must submit
- Official credential evaluation report of transcript through World Education Services (WES); Visit www.wes.org
- Official report of scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Refundable Security Deposit of $2,000 USD